Thursday, April 13, 2006

Yesterday - Thank Goodness It's Over!



See that sweet little face? Not my hubby, but the little boy. He doesn't look like a little terror, does he?

That sweet little boy made yesterday the longest day I've had in the longest time.

It all started with breakfast. I was eating cereal, and I brought Jared a bowl of dry cereal. He didn't want his cereal, he wanted my cereal. When I didn't give him some of mine, his jaws clamped down on my two middle toes! I spilled my cereal prying my foot out of his mouth.

Then came naptime. He didn't want a nap. He screamed in his bed for close to an hour. I went in a few times to give him the binkies that he threw.

After his nap, it was juice time! Jared normally loves juice. But yesterday, he didn't want to be bothered with lifting up the freakin' cup! Well, how else does the juice come out? So he'd take a sip, then scream, then take a sip, then scream, then throw the cup.

Next tantrum occurred at dinnertime. I made matzah ball soup. Mmmmmmm. Again, he wanted mine, not the diced veggies he had. First thing, he bit me on the leg. When daddy took him away from me, he reached out and hit me. The kid clearly has food issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! But it needs a Chloe picture too. I can't wait to see you guys!

I love you!
Mom