Sunday, April 23, 2006

Easter's not over yet...


We got to dye eggs twice! Bill's family is Russian Orthodox, so we do Easter twice. This year, Orthodox Easter is tomorrow. I haven't done any Ukranian eggs yet this year (I have no idea why.)
But we did get a chance to dye some eggs at Baba's house on Friday. Of course, this scrapbook page is from last week. Chloe is learning how to use the kistka.

Of course, with four kids there, some mayhem ensued. Jared threw a tantrum when I held my 7 week old niece Maddie. It didn't bother him at all when Bill held her. There was also
a comic moment. My nephew Devin took a drink of his mom's pop, and said, "Aaaaaaaah." It made us laugh, and Chloe shook her head and said, "Kids..." I almost fell off of my chair laughing.

I added a picture here ---> of one of my eggs from last year. Hopefully I'll get to do some this year at some point.

No comments: